MGNE Members’ Juried Exhibition at Rhode Island Watercolor Society: May 11–June 21, 2019
Open to all artists working in the monotype and monoprint medium to submit up to THREE monotypes or monoprints.
Call For Entries Deadline: March 15, 2019.
Image Credit: Rhode Island Watercolor Society.
MGNE Members’ Juried Exhibition at Rhode Island Watercolor Society
May 11 – June 21, 2019
The Rhode Island Watercolor Society
Slater Memorial Park, 825 Armistice Blvd., Pawtucket, RI 02861
The Monotype Guild of New England invites artists working in the monotype and monoprint medium to submit up to THREE monotypes or monoprints. To submit work for the juror, artist must pay their annual dues for membership.Membership is open to all artists working in unique prints. Please join or renew via our website at http://mgne.org/membership/ before beginning the entry process.
Entry Deadline: March 15, 2019
JUROR: MEGAN FOSTER, Associate Professor of Printmaking and Director of Graduate Printmaking at the Rhode Island School of Design. She earned her BFA from RISD and her MFA from Columbia University. Before joining the faculty at RISD, Foster taught at The City College of New York where she was the head of Printmaking and director of the MFA program. She was also master printer at the LeRoy Neiman Center for Print Studies and is co-founder of Moonlight Editions. Foster’s work suggests a narrative by presenting a frozen moment in time. She aims to preserve and give authority to the everyday experience through a mix of art, architecture, design and science.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROSPECTUS.
• Entry Process Opens: February 4, 2019
• Entry Deadline: March 15, 2019
• Accepted Artist Notification: April 1, 2019
• Hand Delivery of Work: April 27-May 9, 2019 (Wednesday through Saturday, 10am–4pm)
• Shipped Work Delivery Deadline: May 4, 2019.
• Exhibition Opens: May 11, 2019
• Reception: May 11, 2019, 2-4pm
• Exhibition Closes: June 21, 2019
• Pick-Up Dates: June 22-29, 2019
• Shipped Work Returned: After June 22, 2019