In just one week, we’ll have lots of exciting news to discuss at our Annual Members’ Meeting and Print Exchange. Both events will take place on Sunday, May 20th at 12 p.m.- just before the Artists’ Reception and Award Ceremony (running from 1:30-3:30 p.m.) for our 5th National Exhibition.
We’ll give our yearly report on all we’ve been able to accomplish with your membership funds and generous donations to MGNE. We’ll also discuss new initiatives, such as our locally-based printmaking meet-up events.
The Annual Meeting and Print Exchange is a fabulous opportunity to meet other artists and printmakers and trade one of your high-quality, original prints for another by a fellow MGNE Member! It’s fine if you don’t want to participate in the Print Exchange, but don’t miss this opportunity to catch up on what’s happening at MGNE and get to know our wonderful community of artist-printmakers.
To Participate in the MGNE Members’ Print Exchange:
• Please choose one of your own, high-quality, original, hand-pulled prints.
• You will need to protect your print by placing it on a rigid support – for example: mat board, foam core or cardboard. Matted prints, framed prints and prints backed on board and/or matted and wrapped in archival plastic or a print bag are welcome!
• Wrap your backed print in newsprint or paper, so that none of it can be seen.
• Write your name (and contact info, if you would like to share it) on the paper on the back side of your wrapped print.
• Bring your print with you to The Art Complex Museum in Duxbury on Sunday, May 20th Plan to be there by 12 p.m.!
For any questions, please contact our Media/Membership Assistant, Corinne Rhodes at email@example.com.